Terms and Conditions of website usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Media Pavilion’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to contact via the website
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will be asked for your consent to allow us to store your data in line with your request for information from The Media Pavilion. If you do not give consent we shall not store your data. However, we may find it difficult to manage your request for information and or services from The Media Pavilion.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for for the purposes of a service or information request and you no longer want us to hold your information for these purposes please contact us at email@example.com to remove your details.
- We will not share your personal information with any third party without your express permission.